The fact of accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions and attributes the condition of the user of the website and access to it implies its acceptance without reservations.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available on the page, proceeding to leave it.
Ownership of the website
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. in compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), we inform you of the identification data related to the website www.camposm.com
COMPANY NAME: CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U.
REGISTERED ADDRESS: Polígono Industrial el Plá, calle la trama 5ª, 46870 – Ontinyent – Valencia /Aparatado de correos 262
PHONE: 962 298 055
GENERAL E-MAIL: email@example.com
COMERCIAL REGISTRY: registro mercantil de Valencia Tomo 8.376 Libro 5.666 Folio 152 Hoja V-111.255 Inscripción 1º NIF B97700207 VAT ES B97700207
The access and/or use of this portal of CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
Use of the website
www.camposm.com provides access to a multitude of information, services or data (hereinafter, “content”) on the Internet belonging to CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content.
In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. could offer through its portal and by way of example, but not limitation, not to use them for:
- Incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism that violates human rights;
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify it by manipulating their messages. CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Intellectual and industrial property
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts ; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is unique. and exclusively, for your personal and private use.
The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. declares that it has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of its website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. cannot be held responsible for the following situations that are listed by way of example, but not limitation:
- The continuity and availability of the Contents.
- The absence of errors in said Content or the correction of any defect that may occur.
- The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components.
- The damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U.
- The use that users can make of the contents included in the web. Consequently, CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. does not guarantee that the use that users may make of the contents included in the website, if any, comply with this legal notice, nor that the use of the website is carried out diligently.
- The use by minors of the website or the sending of their personal data without the permission of their guardians, being the guardians responsible for the use they make of the Internet.
- The contents to which the user can access through unauthorized links or introduced by users through comments or similar tools.
- The introduction of erroneous data by the user or a third party.
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. does not control the use that users make of the website, so it cannot guarantee that they comply at all times with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. reserves the right to use the sanctioning means it deems appropriate, deleting profiles, temporarily suspending accounts, limiting access to the platform and deleting content from certain users whose publications affect the following clauses.
- CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. will be responsible for meeting the delivery deadlines of the contracted service, except for any problem unrelated to CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U.
- CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages caused or that may occur in the future, due to technical defects, whatever their nature, arising from the use of information and the materials contained in the web. The links and hypertext that, where appropriate, enable access through the website to benefits and services offered by third parties, do not belong to or are under the control of CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. Therefore, this Company is not responsible for the information contained therein or any effects that may arise from such information.
- CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that the user may incur in accessing the website and/or using the information contained therein. Nor is it responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, registered trademarks or not that, not being the property of CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U., appear on the website.
- CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. does not guarantee the continuity of the operation and availability of the website, however, and to the extent possible, it will warn of any interruptions that it becomes aware of prior to their occurrence.
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. may temporarily suspend access to the website without prior notice due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances allow, CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. will notify the user, sufficiently in advance, of the expected date for the suspension of the contents. Also, in accordance with arts. 11 and 16 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE) CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. undertakes to eliminate or, where appropriate, block the contents that could affect or be contrary to current legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order
Likewise, CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, updates, modifications or deletion of content on its platform. It is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents. , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located. on your doorstep.
In the event that www.camposm.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Web and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use (Legal Notice).
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. does not control the use that users make of the Web, so it cannot guarantee that they comply at all times with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. reserves the right to use the sanctioning means it deems appropriate, deleting profiles, temporarily suspending accounts, limiting access to the platform and deleting content from certain users whose publications affect the following clauses.
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions that govern this web site, as well as the relationships that may arise, are protected and are subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any type of controversy, litigation or discrepancy that may arise between the USER and CAMPOS MONTAVERNER, S.L.U. due to the use of this website, it is agreed to submit them to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia.