Quality and innovation

Certificates that endorse our commitment to protecting the planet through responsible trade.

STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®

One of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It symbolises customer assurance and a high level of product safety.

What does this certificate mean?

At Campos we manufacture under the guarantee of the OEKO-TEX Standard 100. This certificate guarantees the absence of harmful substances in all components of the product. This means that each yarn and other possible accessories have been tested for harmful substances and are therefore harmless to human health. They can therefore be worn in direct contact with human skin.

If a textile article is labelled STANDARD 100, you can be sure that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article is therefore harmless to human health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR707vRwFqM

SEAQUAL® YARN

A starting point for cleaner oceans. We weave from a recycled material-based yarn. Together, our choices and actions can make a big difference in the fight against marine debris and in our mission to support local communities and the circular economy.

What is SEAQUAL® YARN?

It is a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn containing SEAQUAL INITIATIVE recycled marine plastic. It is almost identical in physical properties to virgin polyester. It contains approximately 10% recycled marine plastic (from ocean plastic waste), and the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land-based sources.

With this type of raw material, we integrate SDGs 12 and 14 into our business strategy. We make production more responsible and reduce the amount of plastic that invades our oceans.

Sustainable development.

Aware that the success of our organisation depends on maintaining a balance between sustainability and profitability, we have adhered to the 2030 Agenda approved by the United Nations General Assembly and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

We are working towards a better future.  

We are working towards a better future.  

We are working towards a better future.  

We are working towards a better future.  

We are working towards a better future.  

We are working towards a better future.